Kayuhan Rekreasi Setia Alam 2019
The Kayuhan Rekreasi Setia Alam 2019 is a 77 km fun bike ride led by our very own Pro-Bikers from Team AMSKINS. The route will take in the beautiful Setia Alam township before leading bikers to the scenic sights and undulating hills of Puncak Alam. Two stops along the route will provide bikers with water, isotonic drinks and bananas. This FUN RIDE is about loving the sports and building camaraderie in the biking community.
Date : 14th April 2019 (Sunday)
Flagoff time : 7:30AM
Setia Alam Welcome Centre, No 2, Jalan Setia Indah AD U13/AD, Seksyen U13, Setia Alam, 40170, Selangor
Google Map :location
Registration Closing Date : 31st March 2019
|Category||Age Requirement||Entry Fee
(1st March 2019 – 31st March 2019)
|Fun Bike Ride||18 Years & Above Only||RM77.00|
- All participants will receive a Ride Pack comprising of an Event T-shirt and a Biker Satchel.
- A Finisher Medal will be given on completion of the ride.
- Lunch, buffet-style will be served after the ride.
- By submitting this Form, I hereby agree that the organizer may collect, obtain, store and process data that I provide in this form for the purpose of receiving updates, news, promotional and marketing mails or materials from the Organizer and Checkpointspot.
- I hereby give my consent to the Organizer & Checkpointspot to:
- Store and process my Personal Data;
- Disclose my Personal Data to the relevant government authorities or third parties where required by law or for legal purposes.In addition, my personal data may be shared with any sponsors of the Event.
- I wish to enter the Event and hereby agrees to abide strictly by the above terms and conditions. In consideration of the acceptance of my entry, I, my heirs, successors and assignees, do hereby unconditionally waive and release the Organizers, their sponsors, all officials, persons and agencies involved in this Event, from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, cost, expenses and whatsoever, that may arise from my participation, including without limitation. I also certify that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in this Event
- Cancellation of participation after registration is the sole responsibility of the Participant and the Organiser is not bound to refund any payment under any circumstances.
- The Organiser may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the ride due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- For collection of the Rider Pack, registered Participants must show proof of registration or their identity card or passport number. No third party collection is allowed unless with a letter of authorization from the registered Participant
- The Organizers reserve the right to change the date and or venue of this event and notice will be given to the participants. In the event the participant request to withdraw due to this change in date, the entry fee will be refunded inaccordance to the refund policies of Checkpointspot.
Organizer Name : Carbon Sports Sdn Bhd
Tel No. : 03-79835555
Email : Angela.email@example.com
Source : checkpoint spot.asia